We have assembled a stimulating agenda, totaling 9 – 12 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit. The program has unique social receptions at which you can mingle with faculty and fellow registrants while watching the sun sink behind the Pacific horizon.
Highlights for Hot Spots 2019:
- Updates on Cutaneous Lymphoma by Madeline Duvic
- Fine Art and Dermatology by Patrick Kenny
- Legalized Marijuana Panel Discussion (Pro and Con)
- Pharmaco-economics and the Biologic Invasion
- Roy Grekin’s take on his 40 year career as a Mohs Surgeon
- Conflict of Interest in Dermatological C.M.E. meetings
- and much more…
We have negotiated a special room rate of $269 per night single/double at the Turtle Bay Resort, Kahuku, Oahu, Hawaii. You can make your room reservations by calling 1-866-827-5321. Our group name is Hot Spots.
More details about the meeting and online registration can be found on our website. We offer discounted registration rates for medical students, residents, office staff and paraprofessionals.
Please contact Dave Elpern with questions.